Canon Pixma E510/ E500 printer resetter/ adjuster. If you have a Canon E510 / E500 printer, certainly its needs to reset request. Before you reset the printer software must be included in state service mode, you can follow steps should be followed.
|Resetter / Adjuster||Download|
|Canon Pixma E500/ E510||Link|
Canon Pixma E510/ E500 Adjuster
- Turn off the printer by pressing power button & do not unplug the power cable
- Press and hold the stop/reset button followed by pressing the power button. So the key is depressed position
- Release the stop/reset button but do not release the power button. In the state the power button is still depressed, press the stop/reset 6 times
- Remove the two buttons at the same time, then the printer has been in a state of Service Mode
- On the hardware will be detected, Ignore i.
How To Reset Canon Pixma E510/ E500
You can follow the steps bellow :
- you will put load some paper into the printer.
- Extract and Run the software that has been downloaded .
- On the menu clear ink counter, select main black & set the printer will print 1 sheet.
- In the menu select the main ink absorber counter color you can set it.
- Click the EEPROM, the printer will be printout 1 sheet (if you can not ignore it, you can try to step 7).
- Select Auto then start printing print a test page print wait until all of the menu is complete.
- Turn OFF the printer & the turn ON and the printer is ready for use.
Follow the picture for Canon Pixma E510/ E500 Resetter.
Download Canon E510/E500 resetter
Canon E510/E500 resetter
Canon E510/E500 adjuster
Canon pixma E510/E500 resetter
Canon Pixma E510/E500 adjuster
Download service tool for canon pixma e510
Canon Pixma e510 reset tool download
EEPROM reset canon pixma e510
EEPROM reset canon pixma E500
Reset canon pixma E500/ E510