Epson L360 resetter tool/ adjustment program Download
Download Epson L360 Printer re-setter tool.You can download the Epson resetter software from the below link.
Epson L360 Adjustment Program Click here
Password : sbz
Download Epson Printer L360 driver
How to reset Epson L-360 printer.
- First of all, you will download the epson resetter program from here .
- Extract the downloaded file. (Use WinRAR, 7Zip) .
- Run the 'AdjProg.exe' file .
- Click on the 'Accept' button.
- Then click 'Purticular Adjustment Mode'.
- Select 'Wast Ink Pad Counter' then click OK button.
- Tick on 'Main Pad Counter' check box, then click "Check" button.
- After checking Main Pad Counter, you should click "Initialization" button.
Epson L360 counter resetting step by step Imgaes
1. Open the program and accept the software agreementAfter doing initialization process the printer will return to zero (0%) condition or factory condition. You may use the Epson L360 printer good working condition.
2. Select Adjustment mode
3. Select Ink Pad Counter
4. Tick on Main Pad Counter, FL Box Counter and Ink Tube Counter check box, then click "Check" button.